Beyond the Sea, a human-sized company based on the Bay of Arcachon, is a start-up founded in 2014 by Yves Parlier, a sailor with multiple ocean racing victories.
Today, the company develops and markets kites for towing pleasure boats, the LibertyKite®. This kite brings safety to sailors, enabling them to return to port in the event of engine failure or dismasting. What’s more, thanks to fuel savings, it also provides the autonomy needed for transoceanic voyages. At the same time, the start-up is developing SeaKite®, an automatic kite-piloting system designed for larger vessels such as pleasure craft, trawlers and merchant navy freighters, which will eventually make substantial savings in fossil fuels and reduce greenhouse gas emissions!
Through its program, Beyond the Sea is fundamentally committed to major environmental and societal issues, and offers innovative, cutting-edge solutions that fit in perfectly with the “Blue Growth” strategy, which aims for sustainable development and growth in the maritime sector, in the pursuit of environmental preservation.
Student in a business school and/or a double degree with an engineering school or equivalent with a specialization in finance or management:
- You have the ability to find innovative solutions to finance projects,
- You have skills in setting up and monitoring budgets and in commercial negotiation,
- You are able to optimize the quality and deadlines of procedures,
- You are interested in the maritime sector and its various players,
- You have excellent writing skills in both French and English,
- You are proficient in office software (Excel, Word, etc.),
- You can manage several files simultaneously,
- You are comfortable with administrative and financial management,
- You have a taste for teamwork,
- You have a flair for synthesis and analysis,
- You have a strong interest in protecting the environment and biodiversity.
As a member of the legal department, the project and financing manager will play an active role in the development and sustainability of Beyond the Sea:
- Researching and monitoring financial and technical partners: calls for projects, national and European funds, fund-raising with national and/or European institutions.
- Preparation of funding applications
- Management and monitoring of funding and calls for projects.
- Follow-up of Beyond the Sea projects with a view to future funding.
- Liaison between partners and operational and technical teams
- Ensures administrative, legal and financial management of partnerships
- Active monitoring of funding offers and calls for projects
- Participation in events : Trade shows, conferences, etc.
Why join Beyond the Sea?
You will participate in the development of an innovative and promising project. Joining us is an opportunity to gain rewarding experience and develop your skills at the heart of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team that is passionate about environmental issues.
For travel to events, all travel, accommodation and meal expenses will be covered, with receipts.
Internship with possibility of permanent contract.
One day of teleworking per week possible.
Position based: 1010, avenue de l’Europe 33260 La Teste de Buch
Simply send your CV to email@example.com