Beyond the Sea, a human-sized company based on the Bay of Arcachon, is a start-up founded in 2014 by Yves Parlier, a sailor with multiple ocean racing victories.
Today, the company develops and markets kites for towing pleasure boats, the LibertyKite®. This kite brings safety to sailors, enabling them to return to port in the event of engine failure or dismasting. What’s more, thanks to fuel savings, it also provides the autonomy needed for transoceanic voyages. At the same time, the start-up is developing SeaKite®, an automatic kite-piloting system designed for larger vessels such as pleasure craft, trawlers and merchant navy freighters, which will eventually make substantial savings in fossil fuels and reduce greenhouse gas emissions!
Through its program, Beyond the Sea is fundamentally committed to major environmental and societal issues, and offers innovative, cutting-edge solutions that fit in perfectly with the “Blue Growth” strategy, which aims for sustainable development and growth in the maritime sector, in the pursuit of environmental preservation.
- Graduated with a Master’s degree in commerce / international trade, DUT and BTS are also accepted in addition to significant experience,
- You have initial experience in the nautical sector (equipment manufacturers, builders and/or sailmakers) and have a strong appetite for it,
- You are familiar with commercial relations, sales techniques and project management,
- You are proficient in marketing and strategic analysis,
- You are fluent in English (spoken/written),
- You have a good command of PackOffice, particularly Excel,
- You are recognized for your team spirit and analytical skills, your perseverance, dynamism and autonomy,
- Sailing would be a plus.
As a member of the sales department, your mission will be to propose a sales development strategy for the LibertyKite and ensure its marketing.
Mission Management of commercial development:
- Identify potential development opportunities and markets, and assess their feasibility (market study),
- Prospecting for new customers, building loyalty among existing customers,
- Follow-up of customer portfolio / after-sales service / customer satisfaction / loyalty,
- Management of customer, partner & prospect files (Mailing / Webinar),
- Management of cross-functional services to ensure optimal customer experience and satisfaction (technical delivery, etc.),
- Coordination of external service providers and partners (distributors, ambassadors),
- Implementation of customer satisfaction surveys,
- Identify and obtain government aid for export to artisanal fishing markets abroad,
- Proactive canvassing of French & international races / ship classes,
- Lobbying of racing ship classes, ISAF, captive fleets and firefighters,
- Liaison with architects and designers for innovative boat designs.
External development strategy mission:
- Definition of the marketing mix for a strategic development vision,
- Definition of LibertyKite targets,
- Branding & Packaging of LibertyKite,
- Relationship with distribution networks (contract renewal, contracting new dealers),
- Locking in suppliers,
- Definition of a business development strategy and elaboration of an action plan,
- Organization of trade shows, events and customer signposting,
- Definition of a communication strategy (setting up ambassador contracts, etc.),
- Search for active ambassadors, network development and business maintenance,
- Creation & animation of customer/prospect blog.
Product range development mission:
- Negotiation with product manufacturers,
- Negotiation with key accounts (construction sites, etc.).
- Negotiation with partner subcontractors for KiteBoom manufacturing and construction sites.
Possibility of teleworking 1 day / week.
Position based: 1010, avenue de l’Europe 33260 La Teste de Buch
Simply send your CV to email@example.com